Well this the first meme I’ve done, and I acquired it from Devyl
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
6. Favorite time of day?
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8. Do you wear makeup?
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
10. Do you color your hair?
11. What do you wear to bed?
That depends on where I am, who I’m with and the weather. No more details will be given!
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
13. Can you roll your tongue?
Roll my “R’s” ? No. Make a “U” shape with my tongue? Yes. Make an upside down “U” shape? No. Twist from side to side? Yes.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15. What kind of sneakers?
16. Do you believe in abortions?
17. What is your hair color?
18. Future child’s name?
Don’t plan on having any more
19. Do you snore?
So I’m told
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Tough one… I’ll have to get back to you on that one
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Paying off my debts and the mortgage
23. Gold or silver?
24. Hamburger or hot dog?
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26. City, beach or country?
27. What was the last thing you touched?
Bowl of ice cream
28. Where did you eat last?
Here at home
29. When’s the last time you cried?
Four months ago at a Church Quiet Day.
30. Do you read blogs?
Yes, too many
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32. Ever been involved with the police?
Yes, but I’m not going to elaborate
33. What’s your favorite shampoo and soap?
34. Do you talk in your sleep?
I’ve never heard myself!
35. Ocean or pool?
36. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
That would be telling – after all, they may read this!
37. Window seat or aisle?
38. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes – too many to even consider giving details
39. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Yes, but I’m sure it could be improved in the future
40. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl on a fork
41. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
42. Basketball or Football?
None really, but football if I had to choose
43. How long do your showers last?
44. Automatic or manual car?
45. Cake or ice cream?
46. Are you self-conscious?
47. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
48. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
49. Have you been in love?
50. Where do you wish you were?
In a country cottage
51. Are you wearing socks?
52. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
53. Can you tango?
54. Last gift you received?
A bottle of Whisky
55. Last sport you played?
Sport? Me? Hahaha
56. Things you spend a lot of money on?
My car and my daughter
57. Where do you live?
In a town (although it calls itself a city now)
58. Where were you born?
Brighton, Sussex, England
59. Last wedding attended?
My friends Nick and Angela
60. Most hated food(s)?
Apricots and coffee
61. Can you sing?
62. Last place you went on holiday?
The East Midlands part of England
63. Favorite regular drink?
64. Current fave song?
All Summer Long – Kid Rock