The Rules are simple:
Step #1 – Link to the person who tagged you:
I was tagged by Devyl Gyrl, one of my twitter friends. She’s one of those people who would do anything for her close friends.
Step #2 – Write Five Fun/Interesting Facts about yourself:
5 INTERESTING AND FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have a wide ranging taste in music: my iPod playlist regularly has Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Meatloaf, Dire Straits, Dido, Elgar and Gregorian Chant in it.
2. I regularly play cards with my friends Clive, Garry and Elaine. Despite teaching them how to play, I seem to be the one who loses most. Something wrong there.
3. I got married over the blacksmith’s anvil at Gretna Green. [We’re divorced now though]
4. I still have my original teddy bear that I was given when I was born. He sits on a shelf now in a protective plastic box
5. I once performed the “bottle dance” in Fiddler on the Roof, solo. And I hate being in front of people, let alone on stage. On my own. And I can’t dance. Did I enjoy it? No, but I’m glad I did it.
Thanks for wasting a few minutes reading about me
Step #3 – Tag Six Other People and link to their blogs. Then let them know you’ve tagged them by Twittering/Plurking them or leaving a comment on their blog:
OK, so after a bit of thought I’ve come up with this list:
2. Lisa A good friend from Church.
5. Steve. He was an evangelist at Microsoft but he’s now sold his soul to the devil and joined their PR team
Whether any of them will take up this challenge remains to be seen, but I hope some of them do.
And even if they don’t, I suggest that go and have a read of their blogs anyway.